Monday, April 24, 2006

Juvenile Detention Cleaned Up

WIBC reports Marion County prosecutor Carl Brizzi has filed charges against several former employees at the county's juvenile detention center, alleging that employees molested six girls held at the center.

Brizzi says that five of the six victims had consensual sex with the defendants and a sixth had been raped. The girls were ages 13 to 15 at the time. The legal age of consent in Indiana is 16. Brizzi says the former employees groomed the victims, sending them love letters and even a teddy bear with the words ``I love you'' on it. He says many of the youth services mangers pursued the girls for sex after they were released.

2 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And at the meantime, giving free passes to wealthy Republicans going all Dukes of Hazard in our city...

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger joecitizen said...

The Juvenile Center is cleaned up by Brizzi. The report said it's been going on for 6 years. Who ran that place before the recently appointed Judge Moore?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home