Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Word Kennedy is Becoming a Verb for Mistake

Tim Moriarity
OR
Tim Moriarty

How is it spelled????? I don't know, and honestly, I don't care. However, being that he is supposed to be in charge of something to do with the Kennedy for Prosecutor campaign, you would think that they care.

If one is so inclined to view the humor that is their website, you will find that Tim's name is spelled a number of different ways. On the media page you have the 1st version. On the neighborhood notes (Which have their own tech problems) you find it spelled another way. Nothing against Tim, I am sure he is a great guy. However, it would be refreshing for their campaign to get something right for a change. I mean, this is not nearly as complicated as double jeorpady! I think it appropriate that we start a count on how long it takes the Kennedy people to fix that problem.

That would be similar to the count the Heartland Report started. Check it out!

UPDATE:
The Kennedy website has corrected itself. Moriarty is now spelled the same throughout the website. Glad we could help.

11 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Ed Kennedy said...

Spelling isn't important, or in the immortal words of the Kennedy camp, "It doesn't matter."

Their campaign is running about as smooth as sandpaper.

Keep up the good work.

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt,

Must be a slow day over at the GOP HQ...bet Carl's glad his campaign is engaged in issues-based discussion.

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hitting that really important news hard, aren't we?

"I mean, this is not nearly as complicated as double jeorpady"

If you're going to throw stones, make sure your house is made of something other than glass.

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So let me get this strait, Melina can’t spell her own staff’s name right and wasn’t able to put up a single yardsign during the primary? As a longtime Democrat I’m starting to get a little bit concerned about the professionalism and organization of her campaign.

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Gollum said...

Tim's a hobbit just like you. There seem to be a lot of hobbits in politics these days.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Brody said...

Hey Anonymous

I'm not sure if it is possible for me to be more clear that no one named Matt writes for this blog.
I'm just an interested individual giving my opinion on the political happenings in Indianapolis.

I don't like having to moderate comments but some people like to be obnoxious and ruin the fun. So from now on, I'm not posting any comments directed to "Matt."

If you'd like to comment under those guidelines, feel free to do so.

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Symmons-

You updated the post and didn't correct your spelling?

Bobby G. wouldn't be happy...

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, Doug, the guy who writes this blog is not named Matt. But we know who you are. It's no big secret these days.

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog has become so predictable...kind of like the Marion County GOP!

 
At 12:55 AM, Anonymous MarionCountyRepublicans said...

I am so tired of Kennedy's no-name puppets posting on Indy political blogs. Do they ever have anything intelligent to say? I have yet to be amazed by anything having to do with Kennedy or her campaign. Wait, I take that back...her billboards were pretty amazing...I cant even fathom how much money that must have cost, and that picture!! My goodness lady! Please, go to Merle Norman for a consultation. It's on me, I promise!

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous matt said...

oh god, a typo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home