Thursday, August 03, 2006

To Do List


Yesterday I received my annual notice in the mail to renew my bar dues with the Supreme Court of Indiana. As I usually do, I reviewed it, and got it ready to be sent in. It took me a whole 2 minutes.

After doing this, I thought it best to send a reminder out there to my fellow attorney friends to renew their license and stay on the active list. I know it is very time consuming, and complicated.

But, you never know when it might be important!!

So, mark the little boxes on the form and send your money in. It really isn't that hard, or that expensive.

When you drop it in the post office, you can do a little dance and enjoy your ability to practice law for one more year.

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Elizabeth said...

Somebody better remind Melina Kennedy this year.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home