Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Very Very Quiet


Is it me, or has the political arena been pretty quiet the last few days? Almost like everyone is waiting for the next shoe to drop, whether it be another rash of crime in the City, or another misstep by a City-County Councilor.

All that has really gone on today, is:

Tully talking about The end of the overblown Eric Dickerson sale of his car dealership and Mister Ed paying for things his party can't get volunteers to do.

AND

Shella reminds us of the documentary "We the People."

I have a feeling something is about to happen. What you may ask??? I don't have that answer. I just have that feeling.

2 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Sir Hailstone said...

Yerrssss.... Tully seems to enjoy picking on Dickerson and his non-issue of the dealership sale but anything about 300 East? Oh heck no!! That was spiked like a Marvin Harrison touchdown!

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Bart said...

Be vewy, vewy quiet! I'm hunting the tax wascaly tax levwy....I need the money.

ps Don't tell the Wepublicans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home